Materies: Business law and Finance
Guy Taylor is an experienced Civil and Common law multilingual attorney with broad international and business experience.
Law studies in Louvain (Belgium) and London. Avocat since 1975.
Academic post-graduate studies in Financial and Management Accounting (inter alia) at Boston University Brussels (2002).
Since 1980 he practiced in banks (Belgium and Luxembourg) and multinational groups including US corporations (France) for more than 20 years in almost all Countries of mainly Europe and Asia, before coming back to the Brussels Bar Association for providing advice and support on:
- BUSINESS LAW
- Commercial contracts : distribution, agency, franchising, export, supply, marketing, sales representation, etc.
- Investments and disinvestments (“M&A”) techniques : legal audits, due diligences, acquisition of shares or assets, shareholders agreements, joint ventures and partnerships, technology license, trademarks, tradenames, know-how, technical support, toll-processing, etc.
- Business relocation, improving corporate structure. Legal & Financial Strategy.
- Trans-borders financial activities, including banking:
- Credits and related collateral.
- Documentary credit, L/C’s. Bonds, guarantees at first demand, LoI.
- Management of private assets, etc.
- And litigation in relation to the above.
Guy Taylor teaches Common law for Business to Brussels Bar Attorneys under articles (CAPA).
He is also an accredited Mediator in civil, commercial and social matters.
Languages : bilingual English – French ; Dutch, Spanish, German and Italian.